Please consider submitting a TREO Talk at ICIS 2019!
TREO (Technology, Research, Education, and Opinion) provide speakers and the audience to present research ideas, education innovations, exciting tools & data, or opinions related to any area of information systems, the information systems research community, or information technology.
The goal of TREO Talks is to provide a forum for “academics unfiltered”.
TREO Talk submissions will be one (1) page abstracts that will be editorially reviewed to ensure that they are related to IS and appropriate in nature. A template for TREO Talk submissions is available on the ICIS 2019 website . Accepted TREO Talks abstracts will be presented at a TREO Talk session. TREO Talks (including any material that the presenter would like to share) will be published as a GitHub repository. This will allow engagement with the material beyond the presentation at the conference.
Topics that might be appropriate for a TREO Talk session:
● A research idea that you are contemplating, but have not started yet
● A research idea that you are developing and would like feedback on
● A research idea that you would like to invite collaborators to join you
● A cutting edge research topic that you would like feedback on
● A teaching tip for an IS/IT class
● An innovative teaching idea for an IS/IT class
● An idea regarding a new or innovative class for an IS/IT curriculum
● Innovative things that you are doing in your IS/IT class
● An opinion on an issue facing the IS field (e.g., journals,promotion), or any aspect of IS/IT
● A new tool or dataset that you want to share with the IS community
1. Download the TREO template here:
2. Submit the one-page document here:
August 15, 2019: Submission system opens  for TREO Talk submissions
October 15, 2019: Submission deadline for the TREO Talks submissions
October 21, 2018: Authors are notified of TREO Talks submission decision
December 9, 2019: Slides are due
Thanks! If, you have any questions, please reach out to us.
 TREO Template:
 Submission System: https://new.precisionconference.com/user/login